Thursday, January 29, 2009

Untitled

And now I pour my heart,
For all I have is words,
So many from the past,
I do not have to search.

The tears they now flow free,
The tears - flood me,
Just come down like a mound,
Bringing down with it me.

I was a strong girl once,
Twas something of a pride,
Now for no apparent reason,
Tears well up in my eyes.

And all I have now,
Are just empty empty words,
Once they meant a lot,
Some smiles and a dash of dirt.

They come pouring out of me,
Like the tears from my eyes,
Free flowing words and water,
But where to go from there?

Orphaned, unclaimed, they stay,
To stagnate and and be forgot,
Expect to go as quite as they came,
But leave a messy blotch.

7 comments:

Proseaholics said...

I normally say something here. But I have nothin to say because poetry makes me queasy. But at least I came here to say I've got nothing to say. Did that even make sense?

Sugar said...

yup Joe.. totally makes sense.. u are marked present for the day :)

Rakesh said...

You can check latest weather report & forecast for Chennai in my blog
http://indianweatherman.blogspot.com
Thanks for visiting.

santoshi said...

Lovely poem. I like your blog name "Mysoor pak conversation".

sansmerci said...

great one! y u down dear? r u ok?

i wrote a lil something like poetry too chek it out

Sugar said...

@santhoshi
thanks for dropping by.hope to see u more often.

@merc
yea babe.. been swinging up and down.. hoping it will all be over soon.

Online Bus Booking said...

Thank you for the information about Mysoor park.

Kpn Travels