Thursday, May 6, 2010

Come back!

Yea. Well I decided I will not wait until a year before I publish the next post.

And so after a great big deal of contemplation and mulling over,I'm typing this...the heat from my laptop nearly singeing the skin of my thigh, as if the summer drone were not enough.

I keep thinking about this space even when I don't write here. I'm glad it exists and I'm even more glad that its mine. Wholly mine. Not up for any kind of accommodation or compromise. Just there, as I tailor it. Up for comments, yet will simply be there.

I've considered moving - moving from here. And have dismissed the idea. The thought comes more because some people think they can or do in fact, keep track of my life and its very interesting, serpentine events through this medium. There is a point there I know. And it stops at that.

For now, I stay here. Hope to come back more often.

3 comments:

Nimpipi said...

hey. Had no idea I was linked to you.

Sure, come back. Nothing like writing for therapy:)

Abhinav said...

hi welcome back

Sugar said...

@Nimpipi
neither did i know...but have been following ur blog for a while now :)

@abhinav
:) :) thanks!! glad to know people still read the stuff in here :)