Sunday, January 25, 2009

The Wait...

As I wait for a message from you,
I think of the past when  time just flew.
And now the rigid minutes,
Rock solid.

As if they were to say,
That they will hold the day,
Until my phone tells me,
That you are on your way.

Although the reason sounds genuine,
Its my monkey mind,
I wonder whats keeping you,
Trailing so far behind.

Events that have just passed,
Add colour to my thoughts,
I worry my unstable mind over,
The next bridge I am to cross.

I've never been this scared before,
And I'm not a nervous wreck,
Just, my past has taught me,
Lessons I'll never forget.

But I still wait for you,
I know that you will come,
Something's given me cue,
Of the rising sun.


2 comments:

Abhinav said...

Beautiful
hmm.. who is the you ?

Sugar said...

thanks :)
surprise!surprise!
nah..nohing like that actually :)