Sunday, August 31, 2008

It...

There it is, I see it again,
Lurking in the dark corners,
Escaped from the captive den,
Peeping out at every passer.

Who do I get this time?
Who shall be my prey?
Look at them all standing in line,
Ah yes today is my day!

I shiver, I shudder,
I tremble with fear,
To see the lurking danger,
To see it there again.

There she is,
The worthless bitch,
There she is again,
Just where I left her last,
Just where she was slain.

Not moved an inch,
The miserable trout,
Still hurt and sore as then,
Still bleeding, still sad,
Just as she was then!

I see it come yet again,
I am its staple prey,
I see the evil in the eyes,
Just as I saw that day.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

is this about ur boss?? {kidding :)}...

is IT something like the other side of a person ??? like this

Anonymous said...

http://tessiewrites.wordpress.com/2008/03/02/reflections/ is the link... the earlier posted one does not work :(.. a small typo...

HAPPY BLOGGING.. am here to read :)

Sugar said...

tessie...

Aha!!!well i never did think it cud be...now that you tell me..may be i'll write this poem on his b'day cake!!!
'It' in one sense is the bad spell!!that goes and then comes back again...
btb ur moviw review was good:)